Enrolment for September 2018
New Year 12 Enrolment for September 2018 takes place on:
Thursday 23 August - 10.00 am - 3.00 pm
Hinchley Wood Sixth Form Common Room
To enrol, students will need:
- Completed and signed ENROLMENT FORM 2018 and MEDICAL INFORMATION FORM; please see the links below to download and print both forms
- GCSE Results Summary sheet
- EXTERNAL STUDENTS: please also bring a copy of your Year 11 progress report/s AND, if possible, a reference from your current school.
IMPORTANT - If you are unable to attend enrolment in person:
- Once you have received your results, YOU MUST email confirmation ASAP to confirm you wish to take up your conditional offer and which subjects you wish to study - email@example.com. This will ensure a place is held until the enrolment process is completed - if a reply is not received within a week please contact us by phone; please note, a place will not be held unless we receive confirmation from a student.
- Enrolment - and therefore a firm place - will only be completed when signed forms have been received and reviewed by the Sixth Form Team - students should bring these into school on Monday 3 September at 3.00pm.
- If there are issues with your grades and you wish to discuss your options with a member of the sixth form team, please email the same address advising how and when you can be contacted.
EXTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY - please also bring:
- A copy of your GCSE results summary
- A copy of your Year 11 progress report/s
- If possible, a reference from your current school
If you have any concerns or queries please contact Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator on 020 8398 7161 ex 176 or firstname.lastname@example.org