ENROLMENT for September 2020
Enrolment for September 2020 entry will take place, ON-LINE on THURSDAY 20 AUGUST 2020 between 9.30 am and 3.00pm.
Details and a link to the electronic enrolment form will be sent to applicants nearer the time.
APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2021 ENTRY ARE NOW OPEN
Please follow the link below to the online application form or see the left hand column (on a PC) or scroll down (on a phone).
OPEN EVENING is Thursday 15 October 2020. The format for this event is to be confirmed and will depend on government guidance in place at the time. Please keep checking this website for updates.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table and students meet entry criteria. If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria for September 2020
- Please click here for 2020 Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com