Applications for September 2020 Entry are now closed
Revised Application Process for September 2020 Entry
In light of the current situation, we would like to update students about the application and enrolment process that will be completed when school re-opens.
· Follow up letters were sent on Friday 1 May via email, to those that attended a review meeting on 4 March.
· Outstanding Review Meeting (Interviews): Invitations to virtual meetings have been sent to those who were unable to attend on 4 March.
ENROLMENT for 2020
· At present, we plan to hold Enrolment in time for the new academic year. However, when and how this will take place is unknown at this time (May 2020). This website will be updated as and when we can confirm details; emails will be sent directly to students and parents/carers.
Thank you for your understanding at this very difficult time.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table and students meet entry criteria. If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria for September 2020
- Please click here for 2020 Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com