APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2021 ENTRY ARE NOW OPEN
Closing Date: Friday 11 December 2020
Please follow the link below to the online application form or see the left hand column (on a PC) or scroll down (on mobile device).
The overall minimum entry requirement for Hinchley Wood is 7 GCSE passes, comprising grades 9 - 4, INCLUDING English and Maths. Individual subject, minimum grade requirements can be viewed via the link in the left hand column (bottom of the page on a mobile device) of this page.
A digital Prospectus can be viewed via the link on the left hand side of this page or click here.
OPEN EVENING - Thursday 15 October 2020 - LIVE AT 5.00pm
This year's open evening will comprise a series of recorded films providing comprehensive information about life at Hinchley Wood Sixth Form, subject courses on offer and details of the admissions process.
The Open Evening 'event' will be available to view on this website from 5.00pm on Thursday 15 October.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table and students meet entry criteria. If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: email@example.com
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org