SIXTH FORM ADMISSIONS
Applications for September 2020 Entry are now closed
LATE APPLICATIONS WAITING LIST
We cannot accept late applications, however, we are now operating a waiting list for entry in September 2020. If you would like to join this list please see the left hand column for a link to more information and the waiting list application form.
The Application Process - Next Steps
- All applicants are invited to informal interviews; these will take place between 3.00 and 4.00pm on 3 and 4 February 2020 for current HWS students and 4 March for external applicants. Full details and specific interview times will be emailed to students soon.
- Following the informal interviews formal, conditional offers are emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on all entry requirements being met at the time of enrolment.
- All applicants are invited to a morning Induction Session in late June, after GCSEs have finished; details will be sent via email after the Easter break.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table and students meet entry criteria. If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: email@example.com
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria for September 2020
- Please click here for 2020 Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org