SIXTH FORM ADMISSIONS
Applications for entry in September 2019 are now closed.
If you would like to enquire about making a late application please contact Fiona Gravette via email@example.com
If you have already made an online application:
The Application Process – What Next?
Conditional Offers – March 2019
- Following the informal interviews held in February, formal conditional offers have been emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on all entry requirements being met at the time of enrolment.
Induction Session – Wednesday 26 June 2019
- All applicants are invited to a morning Induction Session in late June, after GCSEs have finished; details will be sent via email after the Easter break.
Enrolment – August 2019
- Official enrolment takes place on Thursday 22 August 2019 (GCSE results day), in the sixth form centre – full details will be posted on this website nearer the time.
- Confirmation emails are sent to students immediately after enrolment.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table (and students meet entry criteria). If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
September 2020 Entry:
- Applications for entry in September 2020 will open late summer 2019 - date tbc.
- Open evening for sixth form is held in early October - date tbc.
- Closing date for 2020 appliations will be early December 2019.
- Applicant interviews will be held in February 2020.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria for September 2020
- Please click here for 2020 Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com