SIXTH FORM ADMISSIONS
Applications for entry in September 2019 are now closed.
If you would like to enquire about making a late application please contact Fiona Gravette via firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROLMENT for September 2019 - AUGUST 2019
- Official enrolment takes place on Thursday 22 August 2019 (GCSE results day), in the sixth form centre. Enrolment packs will be emailed to all applicants on Thursday 18 July. Information will also be posted on this website.
- Confirmation of place and subjects will be sent to students after enrolment.
- First day of Autumn term for students is Wednesday 4 September 2019.
2019 ENTRY WAITING LIST
- Everyone on the 2019 waiting list will be contacted on Thursday 22 August, once enrolment is complete and spaces are available.
- Applicants will be asked to attend an interview on Friday 23 August.
- Provided the minimum entry criteria are met and the interview is successful, a firm offer and confirmation of subjects will be emailed.
The Application Process - Entry September 2020
Open Evening: Thursday 17 October 2019 - 6.00-8.00pm - all welcome, no need to register.
Online Applications are NOW OPEN - see link on left of page (below if viewing on a mobile device)
Applications Closing Date: Friday 13 December 2019
- All applicants are invited to informal interviews in February 2020.
- Following the informal interviews held in February, formal conditional offers are emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on all entry requirements being met at the time of enrolment.
- All applicants are invited to a morning Induction Session in late June, after GCSEs have finished; details will be sent via email after the Easter break.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table (and students meet entry criteria). If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: email@example.com
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria for September 2020
- Please click here for 2020 Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org