SIXTH FORM ADMISSIONS
Application Process for Entry September 2020
Applications Closing Date: Friday 13 December 2019
- All applicants are invited to informal interviews in February 2020.
- Following the informal interviews held in February, formal conditional offers are emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on all entry requirements being met at the time of enrolment.
- All applicants are invited to a morning Induction Session in late June, after GCSEs have finished; details will be sent via email after the Easter break.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table (and students meet entry criteria). If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: email@example.com
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria for September 2020
- Please click here for 2020 Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org