Sixth Form Admissions September 2019
Applications for entry in September 2019 are now closed.
If you would like to enquire about making a late application please contact Fiona Gravette via email@example.com
If you have already made an online application:
The Application Process – What Next?
Conditional Offers – March 2019
- Following the informal interviews held in February, formal conditional offers will be emailed to applicants late February/early March; offers are conditional on all entry requirements being met at the time of enrolment.
Induction Session – Wednesday 26 June 2019
- All applicants are invited to a morning Induction Session in late June, after GCSEs have finished.
Enrolment – August 2019
- Official enrolment takes place on Thursday 22 August 2019 (GCSE results day), in the sixth form centre – full details will be posted on this website nearer the time.
- Confirmation emails are sent to students immediately after enrolment.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table (and students meet entry criteria). If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com