Sixth Form Admissions September 2019
- Online applications for entry in September 2019 are now open via the link on the left-hand side of this page.
- Please see left hand column for Sixth Form Admissions Criteria and a copy of the 2019/20 Prospectus
- Closing date for September 2019/20 applications: Friday 7 December 2018
- Open Morning: Tuesday 20 November by appointment only; please complete and submit the form below to book a place.
The Application Process – What Next?
Informal Interview – January 2019
- In late January 2019 all applicants are invited (via email) to an informal interview to discuss their application, choice of subjects and ask any questions they may have; a place in sixth form is not dependent on this interview.
Conditional Offers – February 2019
- Following the interviews, formal conditional offers will be emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on all entry requirements being met at the time of enrolment.
Induction Session – June 2019
- All applicants will be invited to a morning Induction Session in late June, after GCSEs have finished (w/c 24 June)
Enrolment – August 2019
- Official enrolment takes place on Thursday 22 August 2019 (GCSE results day), in the sixth form centre – full details will be posted on this website nearer the time.
- Confirmation emails are sent to students immediately after enrolment.
- Subject Choices: we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they selected on an application form. Subjects can be changed up until enrolment day provided they fit within the options table (and students meet entry criteria). If you have completed an application and wish to make a change please email Mrs Fiona Gravette: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com