Each year the school Leadership Team sets a series of strategic priorities for the academic year ahead.
The Improvement priorities for 2019/20 are:
- To further develop strategies to deliver consistently high quality teaching, learning and assessment with a focus on embedding excellent practice (with a particular focus on our use of Google Classroom, embedding best practice and precision coaching).
- To review the school curriculum in light of the revised Ofsted Framework and best practice locally, nationally and internationally.
- To refine our use of resources and curriculum design for vulnerable student groups and/or those with additional needs including Disadvantaged Learners and SEND Learners (in all Key Stages).
- To review and refine our use of resources and procedures to ensure the most effective support for the personal development, behaviour and mental wellbeing of our students.
- To provide effective support to Hinchley Wood Primary School in our first year of operation as a Multi Academy Trust
- To further develop a range of approaches to staff well-being, resilience and happiness in order to retain and recruit staff of the highest quality.