APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2022 ARE OPEN
Please see the link to the online form on the left of this page or below if you are viewing on a phone or tablet.
APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE
- MID JULY: Online application opens
- OPEN EVENING: Thursday 14 October 2021 - 5.30 - 7.30pm; click here for full details and booking.
- DECEMBER: Applications closing date - 10 December 2021
- FEBRUARY/MARCH: Applicants invited for informal review meetings
- MARCH: Conditional offer letters emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on candidates meeting the minimum entry requirements upon receipt of GCSE results. At this stage EXTERNAL APPLICANTS will be asked to provide a copy of their most recent progress report, a short personal statement and reference from their current school.
- JUNE: Induction Day
- AUGUST: Enrolment takes place on GCSE results day
The overall minimum entry requirement for Hinchley Wood is 7 GCSE passes, comprising grades 9 - 4, INCLUDING English and Maths. Individual subject, minimum grade requirements can be viewed via the link in the left hand column (bottom of the page on a mobile device) of this page.
A Level Courses - we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they select in an application. It is, therefore, possible to change subjects up until enrolment day, provided they fit within the options table and the student meets our entry criteria. If you complete an application and wish to make a change, please log-in to your application account, make the amendment and re-submit the form.
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click here for Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form - to be completed only if you are a current member of Hinchley Wood School staff.
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com