APPLICATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER 2024 are OPEN
Closing Date: Friday 24 November 2023
Please click on the link below, or on the left of this page, to open and complete an application.
If you have any problems with the form, please contact Fiona Gravette on: email@example.com
APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE
- JULY: Online applications open
- OCTOBER: Open Evening
- 24 NOVEMBER 2023: Applications close
- FEBRUARY: Applicants invited for informal review meetings*
- FEBRUARY: 1 -2 weeks after review meetings, conditional offer letters emailed to applicants; offers are conditional on candidates meeting the minimum entry requirements upon receipt of GCSE results. *At this stage, EXTERNAL APPLICANTS will be asked to provide a copy of their most recent progress report and mock exam results
- JUNE: Induction Day - Tuesday 25 June 2024
- AUGUST: Enrolment Day - Thursday 22 August 2024 (same day as GCSE results)
The overall minimum entry requirement for Hinchley Wood is 7 GCSE passes, comprising grades 9 - 4, INCLUDING English and Maths. Individual subject, minimum grade requirements can be viewed via the link in the left hand column (bottom of the page on a mobile device) of this page.
A Level Courses - we understand that applicants can sometimes change their minds about the choice of subjects they select in an application. It is, therefore, possible to change subjects up until enrolment day, provided they fit within the options table and the student meets our entry criteria. If you complete an application and wish to make a change, please firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no catchment area for Hinchley Wood Sixth Form.
- Places are offered based on minimum entry requirements being achieved.
- There is a Published Admissions Number of 20 for non-Hinchley Wood School applicants. If there is oversubscription for places, the Sixth form Admissions Policy will be applied.
- If the applicant has an EHCP, please apply via the Local Authority and not via the online application form.
- Current Hinchley Wood students do not have automatic entry.
- Please click HERE for Sixth Form Application Supplementary Information Form - to be completed only if you are a current member of Hinchley Wood School staff.
Sixth Form Admissions enquiries to: Fiona Gravette, Sixth Form Co-ordinator: email@example.com