We have a convenient new way to share information with you regarding the data we hold for your child/children. You can access the online system called SIMS Parent from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in SIMS Parent?
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Your child's school reports
If you have more than one child at Hinchley Wood School, you will have access to information for all your children from the same login.
Getting started with SIMS Parent:
When you have received an activation email simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple store - search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
- Click here for SIMS Parent Guide
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact the school.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact Kerrie Winter inThe Data Team at the school if you require a replacement after this date by email to firstname.lastname@example.org