In this section of the website you will find information regarding the performance of our students in external examinations and the outcome of monitoring visits to the school. You will also find a link to the School Performance Tables which show the published performance measures for Hinchley Wood School.
Click here for a link to the Hinchley Wood School page of the School Performance Tables.
The latest published school performance measures are for 2019 examination outcomes as results in Summer 2020 and Summer 2021 were not published due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore our most recent performance measures are as follows:
Key Stage 4
- Progress 8 score: +0.74
- Percentage of pupils entering the English Baccalaureate: 40%
- Pupil destinations - percentage of students staying in education or employment after Key Stage 4: 97%
- Percentage of pupils achieving achieving a Grade 5 or above in GCSE English and maths: 78%
- Attainment 8 score: 61.2
Key Stage 5
- L3VA Progress: +0.37
- Attainment: 39.58
- GCSE English and maths progress: n/a
- Retention - percentage of students completing their main study programme: 95.3%
- Destinations - percentage of students that left 16-18 study in 2017 and either stayed in education, went in to employment or started an appreticeship: 92%